What Is SmartGuard?
Getting employees back on the job requires extra precaution during the COVID-19 pandemic. You need to ensure healthy conditions while limiting occupancy to essential-only staff, which can be difficult in the workplace.
If you want to provide the safest workplace possible, you need the Hytera SmartGuard. This technology provides thermal screening, facial recognition and access control for a diverse range of applications, including:
- Small-to-medium-sized businesses
- Medical facilities
- And more
How The Hytera SmartGuard Works:
Once the SmartGuard is installed at designated entryways, the steps are simple:
- The user stands facing the camera (About a foot away)
- The camera scans the user’s face and gauges their temperature. If the SmartGuard discovers that the user is running a fever, they will be denied entry.
- The camera runs a facial recognition screening, which works even if the user is wearing a mask. If the facial recognition software can’t identify them, they will be denied entry.
- If the person has a normal temperature and their face is identified as a person with access, the building doors will be unlocked.
- Once the door is unlocked, the user has 10 seconds to enter the building before the door is locked again.
Hytera SmartGuard Features:
- Simple management software that can store up to 10,000 employees
- Android App for vigilant monitoring
- WiFi and hardwired network capabilities
- Flexible implementation, including free-standing stations and wall/door mounts
About Professional Wireless Communications
Professional Wireless Communications is the premier provider in digital radio technologies. You can count on us to help you implement a wireless solution to improve safety, increase productivity, and enhance connectivity within your business. Our solutions are tailored specifically to your needs to provide the right support for your business.