https://pwcmn.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/PWC-Blog-Graphic-03.png 267 700 PWC Insider https://pwcmn.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/PWC-Website_Home-Page_PWC-Logo.png PWC Insider2017-04-15 19:25:332017-12-19 14:40:22Outfitting Golf Course Radios with an Impact!
Outfitting Golf Course Radios with an Impact!
- Are your radios exposed to environmental elements like humidity, rain, heat, sand or dirt?
- If so, you will need a radio that can handle environmental exposure. You need waterproofing.
- Are your radios used every day or for long periods of time? You need battery charging options.
- Which accessories best fit the needs of your staff. Golf Accessories.
- Should your employees use discreet listening devices so golfers cannot hear transmissions or not be interrupted by communications?
- What is the size and topography of your golf course?
- The selection of two-way radios for your course will depend on the coverage area you need. Be sure to consider future growth or expansion of the course.
- Are employees encouraged to solve problems through instant communication?
Radios can provide extra security for both staff and guests. In addition, they are a useful tool for providing guests with immediate service at an event, hotel room, restaurant or by the pool.
Keeping Golfers golfing is most important to a successful golf course. Use two-way radios and accessories to keep Rangers, Starters, and Cart Staff communicating to keep the time timely, the flow of play smooth, and the Golfers happy.
Why Impact Radio Accessories?
Quality and cost effective solutions, Industry leading warranties and efficient service are just some of the reasons why Impact is the go to choice for several annual PGA and other professional tournaments worldwide, hundreds of private and public golf courses throughout North America and some of the largest hotel and resort properties in the world.